Team Pi Adventures [Trailer] Team Pi Adventures [Trailer]

NIce job guys, I enjoyed the character dialogue and atmosphere you had going on. it seems like it will have a lot of action/suspense in it.

World Destroyer World Destroyer

Dude this was really great. The animation style and quality reminds me a lot of Zeurel's work.

Nominous responds:

Thanks Sandling.

It's Barack Obama! It's Barack Obama!

The banter and humor reminds me of mix between Arin Hansen and Max Ghilardi. The humor was also very subtle, and clever, in some places. It took me too the second watch to get the assumption joke Obama made. I like the animation quality too it was smooth.

Emrox responds:

max ghirardelli

The Best Pokemon! The Best Pokemon!

Honestly this animation surpsied me. I was expecting somthing much different and was surpised at the quality of this animation. The voices actors were really good the sound was sharp, the animation was fantastic, and it was really funny too. Can't wait to see more of your work dieseling!

Terraria Heaven Terraria Heaven

Wow, you go big guy! My favorite was always the reporter from Rythem heaven. Then I think the ninja dude was pretty swell too. I liked this alot

The turtle killed the sun The turtle killed the sun

I've always been a fan of your animation, but It's a bit creepy for me sometimes.

A Christmas Robbery A Christmas Robbery

Waay underrated.

I loved the characters and expressions, the only thing would be maybe more character movement but you've already improved that on your most recent submission, nice work dude :P.

9/10 5/5

So Many Bunnies!! So Many Bunnies!!

Far out.

Reminds me of a Kaleidoscope. @_@

9/10 5/5

TheBoogley responds:

BUNNYSCOPE!! :D

VG Cats Animated 6 VG Cats Animated 6

Awesome

I liked this one probably the best out of the ones you've done so far mostly because this was also one of my favorite comics by him. It didn't really matter to me that there was a pause in between credits because I usually watch it to the end anyway.

9/10 4/5

Why the world didn't end Why the world didn't end

I am christian.

But I don't find this offensive, anyway on to the review!

I like the lip syncing and voice acting you did a nice job on that. In the future if you make the characters a bit more animated/expressive. Or have the camera changing to closeups or something it would make your movies more interesting.

4/5 8/10